The Genus wheels are made for full-on racing and performance excellence; when there is a need for reliability, endurance, and straightforward performance, this wheelset will deliver. The wheelset comes in 3 rim height varieties: this 30mm version is ideal for long hours of climbing and changing road surface conditions. Bad roads and cobbled sections demand the wheels to absorb a lot of impacts continuously and still give you a high sense of control over your bike as these wheels do their job very well.
The solid straight pull hubs are supported by very high-quality precision Japanese EZO industrial bearings and a 4-pawl ratchet system and can be upgraded with ceramic bearings, freehub bodies for either Sram XDR or Campagnolo are also available, as well as retrofit axles for either QR or X15 bicycle frames.
The 30mm rim profile comes with a 19mm inner width and offers great stability for tires up to 36mm.
The wheels are built with lightweight ultra-stiff Talon aero spokes creating an aero-optimized package at an amazing performance and price, disc brake only.
Available in 'Albi' and 'Obscurus' colorways.
- Intended use: performance road, performance gravel
- Diameter of the wheel: 28"/700C
- Rim material: Carbon
- 24 spokes front
- 24 spokes rear
- Nipples: alloy black
- Bearings: Japanese EZO industrial bearings (2 x front and 4x rear) upgradable to ceramic bearings
- Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Profile height: 30mm
- Inner rim width: 19mm
- Outer rim width: 28mm
- X12 axle fitting for front and rear wheel (axles not included)
- Front wheel axle width 12x100mm fit
- Rear wheel axle width 12x142mm fit
- Disc brake only AFS/Center lock mounting
- Shimano cassette body installed
- Campagnolo/SRAM replacement bodies available, please contact us for more information.
- 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12-speed compatible
- For use with tires from 23 - 36C (26C-30C recommended)
- Maximum rider weight: 130kg
In the box:
- Front wheel
- Rear wheel
- Double wheelbag with extra padding
- Rear hub body spacers for 8, 9, 10-speed
- Spare spokes 8pc (288/291mm)
- Spare nipples 8pc
- Rim tape is fitted to the wheels
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Front wheel: 660 Grams
- Rear wheel: 810 Grams
- Set: 1490 Grams
- Ere handles a 2% tolerance in weights due to the fact that our parts are 100% handmade, and the wheels are also 100% build by hand by one person.
For clincher tires, we recommend using our Tubus inner tubes.
We recommend using Ere Tubeless tires with Milkit latex for tubeless set-ups.