These wheels offer everything you need without breaking the bank and give you a solid package to tackle all they throw at you in the race with maximum speed and control. The stable 46mm carbon rim is the perfect companion for competition racing and strong enough for a cycle cross race. The tubeless compatibility offers less weight, more performance and a better protection against flats.
The solid straight pull hubs are supported by industrial bearings and a 4 pawl ratchet system, and can be upgraded with ceramic bearings, freehub bodies for either Sram XDR or Campagnolo are also available, as well as retrofit axles for either QR or X15 bicycle frames.
The 46mm rim profile comes with 19mm inner width and offers great stability for tires up to 36c.
The wheels are built with aero spokes creating an aero-optimized package at a great price point. Disc brake only.
Available in 'Albi' and 'Obscurus' color ways.
- Intended use: road, triathlon, gravel, cyclocross
- Diameter of the wheel: 28"/700C
- Rim material: Carbon
- 24 spokes front
- 24 spokes rear
- Nipples: alloy black
- Bearings: industrial bearings (2 x front and 4x rear) upgradable to ceramic bearings
- Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Profile height: 46mm
- Inner rim width: 19mm
- Outer rim width: 28mm
- X12 axle fitting for front and rear wheel (axles not included)
- Front wheel axle width 12x100mm fit
- Rear wheel axle width 12x142mm fit
- Disc brake only AFS/Centerlock mounting
- Shimano cassette body installed
- Campagnolo/SRAM replacement bodies available, please contact us for more information.
- 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12-speed compatible
- For use with tires from 23 - 36C (26C-30C recommended)
- Maximum rider weight: 130kg
In the box:
- Front wheel
- Rear wheel
- Rear hub body spacers for 8, 9, 10-speed
- Spare spokes 8pc (177/174mm)
- Spare nipples 8pc
- Rimtape is fitted to the wheels
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Front wheel: 800 Grams
- Rear wheel: 960 Grams
- Set: 1760 Grams
- Ere handles a 2% tolerance in weights due the fact that our parts are 100% handmade and the wheels are also 100% build by hand by one person.
We recommend using Ere Tubeless tires with Milkit latex for tubeless set-ups.
For clincher tires we recommend using our Tubus inner tubes.
Please be reminded to use valves with a minimum length of 60mm. Valve extenders are available from Ere.