It has been a big day for the pre-launch of the new Donkervoort bike at the Masters of LXRY the 12th of December, an exclusive millionaire fair in Amsterdam. https://lxry.nl
The first Donkervoort
bike reset the level of exclusive bikes based on the core values of Donkervoort motorsports.
The handmade frames come from Sarto, you can compare it with the automotive industry where special premium cars have their own brand name linked to the builder. Donkervoort, handmade by Sarto will have the same approach. A high-tech road bicycle that embodies the unique characteristics of the ultra-light and super-fast Donkervoort sportscar.
The Donkervoort road bike is equipped with:
- Sarto carbon handmade frame with Donkervoort specific configuration
- Donkervoort special bare naked painting at Donkervoort paint shop
- Campagnolo Super Record group-set
- THM Clavicula SE Crank-set
- CeramicSpeed OSPW coated
- Lightweight wheels with Donkervoort design (future bikes) and CeramicSpeed bearings
- Carbon-Ti disc rotors
- Black handmade Ere Research Genus skinwall tires
- Ere Research Genus saddle with Donkervoort leather work
- THM seat-post
- THM cockpit with Donkervoort leather work
- Alpitude bottle cages
Pro race driver Renger van de Zande will be the ambassador of Donkervoort bikes. Renger has won the 24h of Daytona together with Fernando Alonso, Jordan Taylor and Kamui Kobayashi this year. The bike will support him to stay in good shape for the endurance races. Give him a follow on: https://www.rengervanderzande.com https://www.instagram.com/rengervdz/
Next to that 24h solo rider Thijs Verbrugghe from Belgium will be the official Donkervoort factory rider. He has won several 24h races for our cycling team in the last years.
The Donkervoort bike will be available in Spring. We can't wait to see our Ere Research tires and saddle shine on this bike!