Ere Genus Pro Cotton Clincher black tire
The Genus Pro Cotton Clincher tire has proven itself already in racing, producing a World champion, European champion and several National champions have ridden it to victory, and we’re sure many more will follow.
With the genus tire being one of the best performance tires on the market in terms of overall performance and especially its very high grip levels, it has quickly become the to-go tire for performance seeking riders.
We took it to the next level and have added handmade 320 TPI skin-wall versions that come in a clincher, a tubular and eventually and tubeless, they bring a level of suppleness that makes this tire pretty much unbeatable when it’s you against the elements or other riders in high-speed corners and challenging road surfaces.
Together with our performance wheels are now in the position to offer the best performance out of a tire-rim-wheel combination, by taking this position we can pursue more innovation for tires and wheels over the coming years.
Genus CC Cotton black
- 220 grams for 26mm & 250 grams for 28mm
- 320 TPI
- ARMIS 1 Puncture Protection
- Black sidewall
- 65a Durometer rubber for lowest rolling resistance
- Performance Cycling tire
- Very low rolling resistance 11.6 W
- Minimum pressure 26mm 6 bar | 28mm 5.5 bar
- Maximum pressure 26mm 9 bar | 28 mm 8 bar
- Recommended rim width (inner width): 19C
- Minimum rim width (inner width): 15C