The Genus Tubeless is Ere Research’s premier tubeless road tire, designed for the riding demands of the pro peloton where low rolling resistance and high-speed cornering confidence are of utmost concern. The minimalist tread and supple casing provide unparalleled grip and the rider feedback necessary to cross the line first.
Ere Tubeless tyres always have to be setup with sealant and we do not recommend using Ere Tubeless tyres without proper sealant.
For reference to our tire-rim sizing, please see our Tech Talk page.
- 120 TPI
- Performance cycling tire
- Armis 1 puncture protection
- 65a Durometer rubber offers low rolling resistance
- Weight: 26mm 296 gram
- Minimum pressure 26mm 5 bar
- Maximum pressure 26mm 7 bar
- Available in 26C, 28C and 30C
- Recommended tubeless rim width (inner width): 19C
- Minimum tubeless rim width (inner width): 15C
- Also available in Clincher version
Bicycling magazines reviewed these tires. Read on.
Easy 5-step installation of bicycle tires
How to install bicycle tires? Take a look at our easy 5-step installation guide:
- Unfold the tire and make sure it is the right shape to go on the rim
- Install one bead of the tire on the rim
- Install the tubeless valves or inner tube. When installing an inner tube, put a little air in it before installing it
- Install the other tire bead to the rim
- Inflate the tire after checking it is correctly installed
How to set up your handmade cotton tires
How to set up your tubeless tires
All orders under 100 will be shipped with a shipping fee of 7,50. Orders over 100 have no shipping charges.
Your order will be processed immediately. Normally all orders placed before 17:00 CET will be shipped that day. We will not ship out any products during weekends and public holidays.
You will receive a shipping confirmation with track and trace information. Normal delivery time is 2-3 days for orders inside Europe. Global shipping might take a few days more to get there. Don't worry, you will always be able to track and trace your parcel.
Genus TU tire
The Genus Pro TU tire is part of our 120 tpi tire range.
Armis 1 Protection
For our tires we use 4 different levels of protection. For the Genus Pro TU we use our Armis 1 puncture protection. This shields the tire from sharp objects and road debris.
The Genus TU is a Tubeless tire and will fit on all Tubeless compatible rims.
The Ere Genus Pro TU is made with a Rubber casing. This casing is the carcass of the tire and has an important influence on the riding characteristics of the tire. The Genus Pro TU tire comes equipped with a 120 TPI casing. Offering maximum protection and ensuring a low rolling resistance.
All our Ere tires are made with craftmanship and high attention to detail. Every tire is designed to perform on the highest level depending on the intended use.
Find the full specifications of the Genus TU under the specifications tab of the Genus TU tire product page.
Not sure if the tire will fit your wheels? Read more about the Genus TU tyre on our Tire technology page.
Genus Pro TU Tire
- Tubeless Tire
- 120 TPI Casing
- Armis 1 Puncture Protection
- Rubber casing