Gravel the world with our new TENACI gravel wheels.
Are you searching for dirt and more excitement? Join the gravel family!
TENACI GR20 is a great wheelset for all of your gravel adventures. This wheelset has been made to last and take a serious beating. The renowned Ere straight-pull alloy hubs are fitted with double bearings in the front and four bearings in the rear. The industrial bearings are sealed to keep dirt and grit out.
For these wheels we use bladed aero spokes just like on our road wheelset, the reason for this that we think that you'll use them on open areas which make the gravel bike a target for wind and high speed, a more aero setup is therefore useful in lowering drag. Plus, it helps keep the weight down. Which isn't bad at all, we would say.
Our alloy GR20 TLR rims are straight-forward strong, stiff and lightweight. The total wheelset weighs in at just 1625 grams.
Complete these Tenaci wheels with our new line of Tenaci tires; they are a great fit. Available in widths from 34, 38 and 44C and 2 colourways.
Available in six great colours to match your style. This wheelset if a great companion to adventure the gravel world!
- Intended use: gravel racing, performance gravel
- Diameter of the wheel: 28"/700C
- Rim material: Alloy
- 24 spokes front
- 24 spokes rear
- Nipples: alloy black
- Bearings: industrial bearings (2 x front and 4x rear) upgradable to EZO Japanese or ceramic bearings
- Tubeless Ready Clincher rim. Please select the right tubeless tape for this rim with 26mm width.
- Profile height: 22mm
- Inner rim width: 24mm, Outer rim width: 28mm
- X12 axle fitting for front and rear wheel (axles not included)
- Front-wheel axle width 12x100mm fit
- Rear-wheel axle width 12x142mm fit
- Disc brake only AFS/Center lock mounting
- Shimano cassette body installed
- Campagnolo/SRAM XDR options available, please select the right option above when ordering. We will prepare the wheelset before shipment with the selected option
- 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12-speed compatible
- For use with tires from 30 - 48C (34C-44C recommended)
- Maximum rider weight: 130kg
In the box:
- Front wheel
- Rear wheel
- Casette body spacer for 8-,9- and 10-speed
- Spare spokes (8)
- Spare Nipples (8)
- Tubeless Rim Tape is fitted to the wheels (valve not included)
Ere offers a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Please register your wheels after purchase for warranty here.