The Genus wheels are made for full-on racing and performance excellence. When there is a need for reliability, endurance, and straightforward performance, this wheel will deliver. This AE00mm disc wheel version is ideal for full-on aero racing to beat the wind and keep high speed momentum going. Its straight-line performance is second to none and will make you feel like the there is only one way to go and that’s fast forward. Great for: track, time-trial and triathlon use
The solid exchangeable hub is supported by 4 very high-quality precision Japanese EZO industrial bearings and a 4-pawl ratchet system. They can be upgraded with ceramic bearings. Freehub bodies for either Sram XDR or Campagnolo are also available, as well as retrofit axles for either QR or X15 bicycle frames.
This flat-disc wheel profile comes with 17mm inner width tubular rim and can even be converted with a track axle for track or single-speed use.
Available in 'Albi' and 'Obscurus' color ways.
- Intended use: performance track, time-trial and triathlon
- Diameter of the wheel: 28"/700C
- Rim material: Carbon
- Bearings: Japanese EZO industrial bearings (2 x front and 4x rear) upgradable to ceramic bearings
- Tubular tire only
- Profile height: disc
- Inner rim width: 17mm
- Disc brake only
- X12 axle fitting for rear wheel (axles not included)
- Rear wheel axle width 12x142mm fit
- Disc brake only AFS/Center lock mounting
- Shimano cassette body installed
- Campagnolo/SRAM replacement bodies available, please contact us for more information.
- 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12-speed compatible
- For use with tires from 23 - 36C (26C-30C recommended)
- Maximum rider weight: 130kg
In the box:
- Rear wheel
- Double wheel bag with extra padding
- One performance road tire
- Rear hub body spacers for 8, 9, 10-speed
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Valve hole covers
- Rear wheel: 1300 Grams
- Ere handles a 2% tolerance in weights due the fact that our parts are 100% handmade and the wheels are also 100% build by hand by one person.